[whatwg] Accesskey in Web Forms 2

From: Matthew Thomas <mpt@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:54:09 +1200
>    Oh! I just had an interesting thought:

> type="text"></label>
>
>    This takes a little bit of the flexibility with regards to the
> presentation away from the vendor, though...

It also wouldn't work for languages such as Japanese or Chinese, where
entering a single kanji requires multiple keypresses. Interfaces in
such languages use Latin-1 accesskeys (otherwise the accesskeys would
be too slow to use at all), and GUIs typically present the accesskey in
brackets next to the native-language label.
<http://www.rsch.tuis.ac.jp/~sekiguch/seminar/chinese/project/1998/
saru/excel/use3.html>

--
Matthew Thomas