[whatwg] Re: FormImplementation interface

From: Olav Junker Kjr <olav@olav.dk>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:54:41 +0200
Olav Junker Kj?r wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand the signatures of the methods in the
> FormImplementation interface (section 7.9)

Sorry, I just discovered that the signatures were specified quite
clearly in section 7!

Anyway, I have another question: I assume that FormImplementation is
intended as a scriptable interface to submitting and retrieving data
without requiring a html form element.

If this is the case, why only allow POST and PUT as methods? Why not
allow GET and DELETE also?

Olav Junker Kj?r