[whatwg] FormImplementation interface

From: Olav Junker Kjr <olav@olav.dk>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:34:52 +0200
I'm not sure I understand the signatures of the methods in the
FormImplementation interface (section 7.9)

Is this interpreted correctly:

DOMDocument load(string action, string document, EventListener load,
EventListener error)

DOMDocument loadWithBody(string action, string method, string enctype,
string content, EventListener load, EventListener error)

DOMDocument loadWithDocument(string action, string method, DOMDocument
document, EventListener load, EventListener error)

?

Olav Junker Kj?r