Re: WebVR Working Group charter under W3C AC review

Dominique,

I am not aware of any active members of the community group who have
expressed that we want to move forward with the creation of a working
group. I know you have brought this up a few times and I apologize that we
have not always been very prompt about responding, but given the lack of
expressed intent from the group, I'm not sure why this charter was
submitted. I would like to request that it be retracted until we have more
consensus from the community group members that we are ready to pursue a
working group.

--Brandon