Re: requestPresentVR Permission API for web apps ?

Hi Paul, you may also want to direct this inquiry to the WebVR mailing
list:

There was recently a thread on this very topic.

FWIW we plan on allowing requestPresent "automatically" (without a user
interaction) on page load, if the user is using a VR browser, such as the
upcoming Chrome VR, or presumably Oculus's Carmel. I don't know how that
will work with iframe's, but I suspect Brandon Jones has given that some
thought.

--
Josh Carpenter
WebVR, Google