Re: Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

Used to be a day all anyone needed to publish on the web was the plain text
editor that came with the OS on the computer at their local library and a
free host like Geocities.

Yes, some people abused those free hosts, but I don't think eliminating
them is going to have a significant impact on such motivated individuals.
It's most likely just going to squeeze out people who otherwise won't be
able to afford to publish online.

Indeed, that is exactly how I started. I can't say for certain that free
library computer broke a chain of perpetual poverty in my family, but it
certainly didn't hurt. It was certainly the beginning point in a 25
year-long journey that has me now running my own VR business. I am not able
to support anything that could harm that same opportunity for anyone else.