Re: WebVR available as an Origin Trial in Chrome 56 Beta

Quick follow up, since we're seeing some confusion on this subject: The
Origin Trial is available for sites that want to make WebVR available to
all of their visitors by default. It's intended for use on pages like
https://webvr.info/samples that are public facing and don't want to make
users flip obscure flags to see the VR content.

If you're just doing development or testing of WebVR pages, though, you do
*NOT* need an Origin Trial token! You can access the exact same features by
turning on the "WebVR" and "Gamepad Extensions" flags in about:flags. (The
Origin Trial covers both features).

Hope that clears up any misconceptions about the Origin Trial, and please
feel free to ask if you have any further questions about it, the flags, or
WebVR in general.

--Brandon