W3C WebTransport WG meeting time poll - take 2.

From: Law, Will <wilaw@akamai.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:55:21 +0000
To: "public-webtransport@w3.org" <public-webtransport@w3.org>
Hello Members

This is our second poll on picking a regular recurring meeting time for the WebTransport WG. Based on feedback in the first TPAC meeting, we will have either a fixed time call at an early PT time slot, or else alternating meetings at APJ/US friendly and EU/US friendly times. Please complete this new poll to help us make that decision.

https://doodle.com/poll/ghbp3cvgpb38x5i4

Cheers
Will
For the chairs