Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) on adopting W3C Process 2020 Patent Policy

The Call for Consensus (CfC) on adoption of the W3C Patent Policy Version
of 15 September 2020 has concluded.

All responses indicated support for adoption, so there is consensus for
adopting the W3C Patent Policy (Version of 15 September 2020) for the
WebTransport working group.

Please look for a Call for Participation email from W3C this week with
steps to rejoin the working group, and get in touch with your AC rep.

Thanks,

Jan-Ivar, for the chairs