Re: [timingobject] Timestamps and reference clocks

From: Ingar Arntzen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:57:22 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
Excellent!

- and its simple to explain too :)

I'll update the spec shortly.

No, I didn't have a specific use case in mind. The point would be to
give timed component a little nudge so that they can immediately
re-evaluate their time-alignment with the timing object. I don't see
the necessity though. For instance, I think the sequencer
implementation is resilient to both abrupt skew changes and
non-monotonic behavior.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by ingararntzen
See