Re: [timingobject] Timestamps and reference clocks

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:44:29 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
This time, I think you have managed to convince me that your proposal
is better! ;)

It looks good, would indeed avoid the double clock-sync process, and
would actually simplify the work for the timing provider!

I don't think that we should add a "skewchange" event on the
TimingObject interface today, unless you have a specific use case in
mind that would require it. It may not mean much, in the sense that
the smoothing effect could mean that the skew reported by the timing
provider may not exactly match the skew of the timing object's
software clock.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tidoust
See