Re: [timingobject] Add a "paused" state to timing objects?

From: Snarkdoof via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:37:58 +0000
To: public-webtiming@w3.org
Having programmers solve this programmatically makes it single device
by nature though, as one device pausing and another (newly joined)
unpausing will not know what the speed was. Not a very likely problem
I guess, and it adds an unnecessary complication to the very nice
vector and clean motion vector. I would very much like feedback from
others on this too.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by Snarkdoof
See