Re: Finding out how to participate

Hi hi, fantasai!

> On 16 Jul 2020, at 23:45 , fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> I recently got some questions from a new group about editing specs, and it occurred to me that information on how to participate in W3C is hard to find (and in some cases missing).
>
> This particular group has assembled a fantastic "editor's cheatsheet", for example, which would be great to make available on the website. Other materials I know we have kicking around include advice to chairs, a "W3C Process for Busy People", and probably some other useful materials.
>
> It would be great if the website redesign was able to fit this kind of information into the information architecture, to make it easy to find, and to make obvious what's missing and needs to be added.
>
> ~fantasai

Here’s the feedback I got from Studio 24:

{{
This sounds like interesting content that should definitely be considered as part of the IA, and can help us figure out how we can improve onboarding new users going forward. Is it possible to get a list of such pages and their URL?

I want to make sure pages like these aren't neglected and get a chance to be part of this phase of work.
}}

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org