Finding out how to participate

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 14:45:37 -0700
To: public-website-redesign@w3.org
I recently got some questions from a new group about editing specs, and it
occurred to me that information on how to participate in W3C is hard to find
(and in some cases missing).

This particular group has assembled a fantastic "editor's cheatsheet", for
example, which would be great to make available on the website. Other
materials I know we have kicking around include advice to chairs, a "W3C
Process for Busy People", and probably some other useful materials.

It would be great if the website redesign was able to fit this kind of
information into the information architecture, to make it easy to find, and to
make obvious what's missing and needs to be added.

~fantasai