Re: Proposal - W3C Web-services Re Design and Development

Hello Abhinav,

> On 6 Jan 2020, at 17:58 , Generic Exchange <genericexchange@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Coralie,
>
> Good day. Happy new year !

Thank you; happy new year!

> I wanted to check with you on the progress of the RFP phase of the project. Kindly let me know if any decision has been made on behalf of the W3C Website Redesign initiative?

We expect to have made a decision at this end of this week: January 10 - Project awarded & notification sent to all bidders by 1500 UTC

cf. https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#timelines

Kind regards,
Coralie