Re: Proposal - W3C Web-services Re Design and Development

Hi Coralie,

Good day. Happy new year ! I wanted to check with you on the progress of
the RFP phase of the project. Kindly let me know if any decision has been
made on behalf of the *W3C Website Redesign* initiative?

Best regards,

Abhinav Bhattacharyya

Founder - GenericExchange <https://www.genericexchange.com/>
[image: Capture.PNG]
*We are an Ardent Provider of Management Consulting, Web Services, App
Development and Technology Strategy*