Re: RFP Questions

Hi Coralie.

Thanks so much for your answers to our questions. I do also appreciate the thoroughness of the FAQ, it’s very helpful. We will be making our decision today if we will be submitting a proposal or not.

Have a nice weekend!

Warren

 <http://www.plankdesign.com/?utm_source=Email%2BSignature&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Awareness>
Warren Wilansky