Please see inline.

Also, we pushed a FAQ earlier today:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#faq

Please, see answers <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#feedback>, <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#feedback2> and <https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#decision> of our FAQ.

>  • While you have identified your key personas/users of the site, what level of importance do you put on each?

We have not done that analysis.

>  • Of all the comments in https://www.w3.org/2013/05/site_survey_20130530.pdf, which ones resonate the most with your organization?

“Visual design”, “Less stuff” and “better organisation of the site architecture itself. Without breaking old links.“

>  • For Phase One of the project, we suggest going through a preliminary UI/UX review of additional sections of the non-“corporate” site to ensure that there is a consistency of design intention when you get to future phases. Would you be comfortable with that approach?

Yes.

>  • How many pages are there in total currently at 3w.org? What percentage do you see affected by this project?

w3.org has literally millions of pages. The percentage is hard to estimate. A very large number of pages fall under a few categories. If these categories are affected, then a large percentage of the site is affected. By the same token if we focus on categories that “house” fewer pages, then the percentage is smaller.

>  • How many agencies do you suspect will submit a proposal for your project? I’m curious since you are a high profile and influential organization that serves the web development community. :)

Counting from how many sources we have received questions and adding a few, I expect we may receive between 15 and 30 proposals.

> P.S. I did a small benchmarking exercise at Google’s web.dev and ran the attached report. Am I to guess the goal for the site is to be a perfect 100%?

Well, that would be nice!

With kind regards,
Coralie

--