Re: The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Website RFP - Proposal Response 2019 Confidential and Proprietary Data

Hello William,

I acknowledge receipt of the below (and of the proposal sent confidentially).

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/