W3C website redesign RFP - Studio 24 proposal

From: Simon R Jones <simon@studio24.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:00:28 +0000
To: public-website-redesign@w3.org
Hi Coralie and the W3C team,

Please find attached our proposal for the W3C website redesign project. We’ve tried to address your key points and have outlined how we would approach this project at Studio 24 in a collaborative way with your team.

I’d be happy to answer any questions you or your team may have. Good luck with the process and I hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Simon

---
Simon R Jones