RE: proposed WG charter

From: 현욱 <whyun@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:36:38 +0000
To: Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) <tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp>, "public-websignage@w3.org" <public-websignage@w3.org>

Dear Mr. Tanaka,

Thanks for your information.

As for my shallow understanding on WebDriver,
WebDriver is used for automated testing on browser implementations, and it receives commands from remote controller for testing. However, I agree with the possibilities of WebDriver for WDS, as you pointed out.

It will be good to have a conference call for cooperating on gap analysis, or open a google doc for gap analysis in parallel, if you need help from members.

Anyway, I'm fully supporting your approach.

Thanks again. Have a nice week!