W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-websignage@w3.org > April 2017


From: 현욱 <whyun@etri.re.kr>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 06:17:20 +0000
To: Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) <tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp>, "public-websignage@w3.org" <public-websignage@w3.org>
Message-ID: <3547C9BBE62E844093C527F2EE9D9E3A2B3C485E@SMTP1.etri.info>

Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that. 
Anyway, we may be able to meet at TPAC 2017 :D

I agree with holding teleconference instead of f2f meeting.
When do you plan to hold teleconference?


-----Original Message-----
From: Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) [mailto:tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp] 
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 3:09 PM
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Subject: BG F2F

Dear BG members,

Though I've tried to arrange the next BG meeting at Berlin in May, it is difficult to get the authorization.
So, I must give up holding it. Do you have any opinion?
I'm sorry for your expectation.

Besides, I want to propose a telconf to advance the chartering work.
How do you think?

Best regards,
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.
   NTT Service Evolution Laboratories

On 2017/03/06 10:52, Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) wrote:
> However, BG is considering a F2F meeting at Berlin, Germany in this May.
> I'll announce the detail if it is confirmed.

Received on Friday, 7 April 2017 06:18:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:23:31 UTC