From: Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) [mailto:tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 3:09 PM
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Subject: BG F2F

Dear BG members,

Though I've tried to arrange the next BG meeting at Berlin in May, it is difficult to get the authorization.
So, I must give up holding it. Do you have any opinion?
I'm sorry for your expectation.

Besides, I want to propose a telconf to advance the chartering work.
How do you think?

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---