W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-websignage@w3.org > April 2017


From: 田中 清 <tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:08:40 +0900
Message-ID: <e5cdc263-e1d2-8222-1937-033e7d6730e1@lab.ntt.co.jp>
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Dear BG members,

Though I've tried to arrange the next BG meeting at Berlin in May,
it is difficult to get the authorization.
So, I must give up holding it. Do you have any opinion?
I'm sorry for your expectation.

Besides, I want to propose a telconf to advance the chartering work.
How do you think?

Best regards,
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.
   NTT Service Evolution Laboratories

On 2017/03/06 10:52, Kiyoshi Tanaka (田中 清) wrote:
> However, BG is considering a F2F meeting at Berlin, Germany in this May.
> I'll announce the detail if it is confirmed.
Received on Friday, 7 April 2017 06:09:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:23:31 UTC