BG F2F

From: 田中 清 <tanaka.kiyoshi@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:08:40 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Dear BG members,

Though I've tried to arrange the next BG meeting at Berlin in May,
it is difficult to get the authorization.
So, I must give up holding it. Do you have any opinion?
I'm sorry for your expectation.

Besides, I want to propose a telconf to advance the chartering work.
How do you think?

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---