Updated charter draft of Web-based Signage WG

Dear,

With the discussion of Seoul F2F, I've prepared the updated draft charter of Web-based Signage WG.
It is provided as an outcome of F2F Wiki page.
https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/images/3/33/161130web-based-signage-2016.doc

I want to ask you to review it.
And, please give me any comment if you have!

# This document is created as WORD file, only for reviewing.
# I'll prepare HTML version, besides.

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---