Re: F2F meeting in Seoul, 22-23 Nov.

Dear,

Thank you for attending F2F meeting and having a good discussion.

The results of meeting including minutes are provided in following URL (Seoul F2F Wiki page).
https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_Seoul

Please check it!
If you have any comment and question, please ask me!

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.