Re: Updated charter draft of Web-based Signage WG

Dear Mr. Wang,

Thank you for taking an interest in the proposed WG works.

I want to know how the DSMA contributes W3C standardization.
Could you tell me the standardization activities of the DSMA?

Could you estimate how many W3C members support to establish WG in DSMA members?

Best regards,
Kiyoshi
---
Kiyoshi Tanaka, Ph.D.