Re: Group meeting at TPAC 2016

Thank you for updating the agenda, Kiyoshi-san.
Let me give you some feedback about the agenda.

"#4: Introduction from Web-based signage implementers (90 min)"

I think this slot is too long. I wonder 60 mins will do for the slot.
We don't know how many members will make a presentation
for the slot yet. We can extend the slot as necessary anytime.

> Since I estimate the time for each slot, we seem to need 2 day,
> so I delete a buffer slot from the agenda tentatively.

As far as I see now, the 1st day is still not filled all time.
It's possible that the agenda of the 2nd day is moved to the
1st day, isn't it?

Cheers,
Futomi