Re: Group meeting at TPAC 2016

Dear Hatano-san,

I put my idea of F2F on the agenda page[1].

I think this F2F is a good chance to make progress of API drafting.
We need enough time for discussing API details.

Achieving a good API discussion, we need exact use-cases of using each API.
It could be delivered from the web-based signage venders.
So, I make a session for introducing signage systems from venders.

Since I estimate the time for each slot, we seem to need 2 day,
so I delete a buffer slot from the agenda tentatively.

Please visit and check the agenda!

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Group_meeting_at_TPAC_2016

Best regards,
Kiyoshi