Poll for meeting on F2F day 2

From: Sangwhan Moon <sangwhan@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:43:12 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Currently, our agenda only targets the first day, starting after lunch. We have the room allocated to us for the next day as well,
and it would be useful to know how many of you would be attending if we push some of the standards/profile discussion to
the second day morning instead of trying to crunch everything in the first day.

Here is the poll, input would be extremely appreciated.
http://strawpoll.me/5746676 <http://strawpoll.me/5746676>

(I've already voted. Would have normally used the W3C thing, but it's too much of a hassle to setup for a simple yes/no question.)

Cheers,
Sangwhan