Re: Updating our Draft Rports to Final Reports

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 4:12 PM, 羽田野太巳 <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> As we decided at the group meeting at TPAC 2015, we accepted the request of liaison from ITU-T SG-16.
>
> As you know, we have drafted 4 documents:
>
> (1) Web-based Signage Use cases and Requirements
> https://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Web-based_Signage_Use_cases_and_Requirements
>
> (2) Architecture and Requirements for Web-based Signage Player - Core Profile
> https://rawgit.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/master/index.html
>
> (3) Architecture and Requirements for Web-based Signage Player - Basic Media Profile
> https://rawgit.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Player_Basic_Media_Profile/master/index.html
>
> (4) Architecture and Requirements for Web-based Signage Player - Storage Profile
> https://rawgit.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Player_Storage_Profile/master/index.html
>
> We have to publish these drafts as final drafts so that ITU-T SG-16 refers our document.
>
> (1) is on the wiki. the draft has to be a HTML document in order to publish as a final report. So, I prepared a HTML version of the draft.
> https://rawgit.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Use_cases_and_Requirements/master/index.html
>
> Now, all drafts are HTML documents.
>
> If you all don't deny to publish these drafts as final reports, I'd like to publish them as final reports as soon as possible.
> I'd like to hear your opinions. I'll wait about for a month.

I don't have any objections wrt publishing, but I think these documents need to be throughly proofread before we publish them. The wording and grammar could use some polish before we push it out.

I'm swamped with other stuff so I can't volunteer at the moment, but maybe in two weeks I can go through the text and brush it up a bit. (Speaking of which, I need to do that for the charter as well...)

(The UcR document says "rport" instead of "report", for example.)

Sangwhan