Re: Updated draft of WDS emergency information profile

Thank you for your comments.

The main purpose of previous modifications on draft is for making room for
use cases, and soliciting more use cases for extracting requirements.
I'm now working on drafting texts for cleaning up the previous discussion,
and I'll send the texts to this mailing list for discussion prior to
posting to the Wiki, as you advised. :D

Thank you again.

--
현욱 드림.