Re: Updated draft of WDS emergency information profile

Hello Wook,

Would you prefer to have ever change notified to the mailing list rather
than handled manually? I think Mediawiki has a
feature for that in case that saves time.

Sangwhan

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]
Software Engineer | Tokyo, Japan