Re[2]: Some comments

Hi all,

I updated the doc as a result of the discussion of SVG.
http://futomi.github.io/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/

* Delete "SVG-based page" from "7 Scene content types"

You can see the changes in detail here.
https://github.com/futomi/Web-based_Signage_Player_Core_Profile/commit/f164576ac86dd80691426f38bec86682850273bd

This does not mean SVG is excluded.
SVG is still referred in the doc.
This implies that the support of SVG as a scene content type is
changed from "MUST" to "MAY" in the Core Profile.

Cheers,
Futomi

--
株式会社ニューフォリア