Re: Our next step: Web-based Signage Player Requirements

Hi all,

I've published the statements on the wiki.
http://www.w3.org/community/websignage/wiki/Main_Page#Profiles_for_Web-based_Signage_Player
I tweaked some words.
Check it out, please.
I welcome your comments any time.

I'm going to start to make a draft of the "Core Profile"
(it was called "Basic Profile" before) as soon as possible.
When finished, I'll publish it on the wiki.

I hope you will not ask me when it will be finished :)
I really can't tell you.
Anyway, I hope it will be finished in a few months at the latest.

Cheers,
Futomi

--
Newphoria Corporation