Re[2]: Use cases for web based signage.

Hi Gisung,

Thank you so match for your explanation in detail.
I (maybe) understand your points.
Let me confirm the points.
If my understanding is wrong, let me know.
I think that your suggestions imply at least 3 requirements
which we should consider.

* (No.2 implies) Recognizing body height of a viewer in front of a display

* (No.3 implies) Handling information of ambient light
  * getting illuminance of ambient-light (ex. LUX value)
  * setting brightness or contrast of display

* (a part of No.4 implies) synchronizing multiple screens as one ad
     I don't come up with a good English expression about this.
     But I understand your thought.
     I imagine this video: http://youtu.be/iWVp1eElI8g

The rest of No.4 says communication between
a signage terminal and a personal device.
It is the same thing as R3, R4, R5.
R3, R4, R5 say basically same things, but the ways to communicate
are different.

Is my understanding right?

Best,
Futomi