Re: ??: Does anyone join me for writing as a co-editor?

Hi Sunghan,

Thank you very match for your help.

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 04:54:52 +0000
??? <sh-kim@etri.re.kr> wrote:

> Hi Futomi,
>
> May i ask how did you determine the U1, Un in the section 4 of use cases ?
> Is it from discussion of the last Web-based signage workshop ? or new items from you ?

It's my idea.
But I was inspired by the SMIL approach suggested at the workshop.
I'd like to make Web-based Signage work on ordinary web browsers.
Though SMIL isn't supported by web-browsers, the concept is useful.
So I'm thinking how to incorporate the concept into HTML smartly.

> I think that it is necessary to put some use cases of the workshop into the document rather than other new ones.

I have not listed use cases in the document completely yet.
So I appreciate your help.

Certainly, the use cases suggested at the workshop are important.
But I think that we don't need to summarize all suggestions.
The outcome of the workshop is not everything.
On a case-by-case basis, we might discard some use cases
if we conclude those are negligible.
Or we might put some use cases into the next step (if any).
Furthermore, we should discuss new use cases and solutions as well.
I'd like to accept new suggestions alongside.

> If you agree the idea, i will try to fill for the section 4 under the scope of the presentation materials, at first.

Yes please.

> And where does it open the workshop materials ?

The summary is here.
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/signage/summary.html

The minute is here.
You can get the presentation materials from here.
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/signage/minutes.html

Best regards,
Futomi

--