Re: CfC: Update Second Screen CG Charter to reflect Multi-Screen Window Placement graduation

Thank you, Anssi, and the entire Second Screen group for your help and
support with the Multi-Screen Window Placement API!
I'm looking forward to our meeting later this month, which would be a great
time to discuss some potential APi enhancements.
Mike