Re: Welcome Gurtej from Apple to the Second Screen Community Group

Welcome Gurtej!

I am the editor of the Presentation API and contribute to both the Remote
Playback API and the Open Screen protocol.

I hope you can us at our face to face meeting at TPAC 2017, where the Open
Screen will occupy a good portion of our agenda.  We are working on the
agenda now.

m.