Re: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC (was: Register for TPAC 2017 to attend Second Screen WG/CG F2F)

Thank Anssi for setting this up.  I will take a pass at the agenda shortly.

One operational issue: the SSWG is chartered through October 31,
immediately before TPAC.

That timeline seems too tight for Presentation API to go to REC; by 10/31
we would need a CfC to go to PR, then follow the PR process, which takes at
least 4 weeks if I remember correctly.  Ideally, we (Chrome) would also
appreciate extra time to address any issues found through implementation
testing (to improve the implementation report).  Also we may decide on a
set of features for the level 2 spec.

For the Remote Playback API, we will need an additional window of time to
move it forward and address remaining issues (including interop, <video>
feature requirements, and soliciting a second implementation).

We could ask for a one-month extension on the current charter (to cover
TPAC and REC track work on Presentation API v1), then discuss at TPAC the
time frame for a revised charter (once we know the amount of work that
would be in scope).

Thoughts?
m.