Re: Presentation API and non-screen devices

Hi Francois,

I agree with keeping the focus on the screens for now. Supporting
application specific content (I think you refer to DIAL and similar cases,
for instance) already raises many questions that are not completely
answered yet (e.g. screen filtering, unified messaging protocol, etc).
Extending the API to support significantly different types of devices at
this point feels too early.

Thanks,
Anton.