Re: Google/Mozilla Presentation API update

Hi MarkFo, Dominik,

On 03 Sep 2014, at 23:19, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, but I got my environment set up to edit the spec and have created a pull request with these changes.  PTAL
>
> https://github.com/webscreens/presentation-api/pull/7

MarkFo - thanks for the PR. I reviewed the changes, and they look good to me.

The summary of substantive changes in this PR is the following (as proposed at [1]):

[[

* drop “onpresent” event handler from the NavigatorPresentation interface
* add “session” attribute to the NavigatorPresentation interface
* drop the PresentEvent interface
* The “session” attribute exists on the “presenting" page only. The “controlling" page can get hold of the session via requestSession()

]]

All - if you have concerns or comments, please let us know.

Dominik - feel free to review and merge, unless participants have concerns or comments.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webscreens/2014Aug/0058.html