Re: Google/Mozilla Presentation API update

I have filed issues #8 - #19 in the GitHub issue tracker based on
discussions in the CG and attempted to back-reference them (some of the
threads were very long so this is not precise).  It may not be exhaustive
and I encourage others to add or edit issues.

https://github.com/webscreens/presentation-api/issues

I propose a workflow where we continue to discuss issues here, and use GH
to record the resolution of issues when consensus has been reached.  After
resolution, a pull request can be used to propose updates to the
specification documents for one or several issues.

My assumption is that the majority of these issues would carry over to the
WG as well.   If you anticipate a different workflow (i.e. will we move
away from GitHub for issue tracking and change management) then we can deal
with it then, but a heads up would be appreciated.

Cheers,
m.