RE: Initial Implementations - Development in upstream?

Hi Dominik,

Sorry for late reply I was on a trip. As Stephan said we are interested to upstream/publish our  FAMIUM patches. Our current Implementations are Mix of JavaScript and Native code for the different protocols. As described here https://gitlab.fokus.fraunhofer.de/famium/famium-webscreens/wikis/home , the JavaScript Implementation can be used standalone and works in any Browser, but requires on the other side a Server that manages the connections and  proxies the messages between the controller and presenting pages. This is good for experimentation with the API and presenting on Remote Displays (for example your presentation at MWS). We are currently working on DIAL integration on a TV Platform that supports DIAL. We are open for all options how to contribute maybe Chromium for Android could be one option but our current Android components are implemented on top of WebView and not directly in Chromium.   What do you think?

Regards,
Louay