Re: Allow page to designate itself as presentation session

Hi Francois,

I think allowing to join the remote presentations started by means other
than the Presentation API should be allowed by the spec.
This is somewhat similar to how YouTube/Netflix works already on PS3, Roku
and XBox 360: user has to launch the app via the remote/gamepad first and
then it can be discovered and controlled by the YouTube/Netflix Android/iOS
app using DIAL.

I'm not sure how the page that's willing to be a presentation should
advertise that via the spec. Any ideas? Some meta tag/manifest value?

Thanks,
Anton.