Re: Draft of Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter available (was: Heads-Up: Plan for Working Group on Second Screen Presentation)

Hi MarkFo, All,

On 10 May 2014, at 02:10, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback all.  I've authored a commit that summarizes the proposals I made earlier and may address some of MarkW's feedback as well.  I expect it to generate some feedback but it is a starting point.
>
> https://github.com/webscreens/charter/pull/4

MarkFo - thanks for the careful review and suggestions. The proposed changes look good to me. Since I hear no objections I've merged the PR to facilitate further review. The updated WG Charter is at:

http://webscreens.github.io/charter/

All - please review the updated Charter, and let us know if there are any concerns. As usual, changes can be suggested on this list (preferably providing the concrete text and/or changes) or directly using pull requests.

Thanks,

-Anssi