Re: Draft of Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter available (was: Heads-Up: Plan for Working Group on Second Screen Presentation)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback all.  I've authored a commit that summarizes the
proposals I made earlier and may address some of MarkW's feedback as well.
 I expect it to generate some feedback but it is a starting point.

https://github.com/webscreens/charter/pull/4

m.

--
http://wiki/Main/OnlyCheckEmailTwiceADay