Re: Draft of Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter available

I would advocate *against* this phase 2. What has been great about this
CG is its focused scope, and transitioning to a WG with a similar scope
would help getting it to rec quickly. When the first phase is completed
the WG could re-charter for this phase 2, but I don't see any point in
doing this now. Unless I missed something of course :)

Regards
JC