Re: Filtering out non compatible displays (was: Draft of Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter available)

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 12:13 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 03 Jun 2014, at 18:46, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> > The point is that we should not show the user the "cast/fling/present"
> icon at all if there are no suitable screens available.
>
> This is a good requirement, but it seems we haven’t yet settled on the
> approach as there are pros and cons for all the approaches discussed so far.

​Sure. I'm glad we agree on the requirement. Do we agree that the API as
drafted doesn't meet this requirement ? This is the only major problem that
I see ​with it.

...Mark