Re: HTML Slidy remote - a Presentation API demo

Hi Francois,

On 22 Jul 2014, at 13:25, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
> I created an "HTML Slidy remote" demo that uses the shim and lets one project a presentation made with HTML Slidy onto a second screen and control it from the initial screen afterwards:
>
>  http://tidoust.github.io/slidyremote/

That’s a great demo - thank you very much! And you even took the time to write extensive documentation for the JS shim - fantastic!

I tried it out using the Mac build of the Presentation-enabled Chromium version and the initial page loads fine and opens a popup (not a presentation window for some reason) and then I seem to have some trouble loading the receiver side, that page stays white, even though in its Chromium developer tools I can see a session established message. If I find some time, I will try to debug this.

Together with Anssi’s demo for video file playback, how about merging Intel’s OTC demos and yours under
http://webscreens.github.io/demo/ ?

Dominik