Re: CfC: Publication of two Presentation API Reports

Hi Mark,

On Tue, 2014-07-08 at 06:46 -0700, Mark Watson wrote:

> > Does that sound okay? If not, please let us know before Friday - otherwise I consider you’re okay with moving forward.
>
> If it's to be a snapshot of the work, then it should clearly describe
> the open issue.

We can add such a note. We have the .open-issue CSS class in the
document - could you perhaps create a pull request on github or post a
suggestion here, where in the document you would like to add such a note
and suggest the text?

Dominik